Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
225 East Coastline Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, USA, 32202
Tel: +1 904 588 1234
A Stylish Hotel in Jacksonville, FL
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel makes your Northeast Florida experience complete. Stay at our hotel in Jacksonville for four miles of riverfront boardwalk access, walkable attractions, complimentary shuttles and an engaging look at local music, art, film, museums, concerts, sports, stage productions and more.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
- Newly renovated rooms: Our clean, spacious and well-appointed guestrooms have been updated for truly refined-living.
- Oversized function space: Our Grand Ballroom is the largest event venue in Northeast Florida, and most of our meeting rooms feature riverfront views.
- Exclusive stadium access: Massive arenas like EverBank Field and Veteran’s Memorial Arena, as well facilities like the Florida Theatre, are only a mile away.
- Endless dining options: World-class chefs work at Trellises, delicious brews are waiting at Currents and the latest Jags game is playing at Jaxx Sports Bar.
- Rooftop pool and fitness center: Swim some laps in our rooftop pool or exercise in our gym—all while enjoying the St. John’s River view from the top floor.
Updated Entrance for Incoming Guests
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront would like inform you our guest arrival is temporarily modified with the arrival on Market Street and departure on Newnan Street.
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront has Completed Major Multi-Million Dollar Renovation.
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Honored As A 2016 ‘Best Place to Work’
Annual award presented by the Jacksonville Business Journal recognizes Northeast Florida’s top employers.
Special Rate for Concert Goers
Eat, Listen, and Stay within Reach